Forms & Documents

Student Forms & Documents 

Forms and documents for international students studying at UCSC, as well as those planning to study at UCSC in F-1 or J-1 status. Including I-20/DS-2019 request, employment requests, leave of absence, and bringing family members.

Scholar Forms & Documents

Forms and documents for international staff, faculty, and researchers coming to or at UCSC in J-1, H-1B, TN, E-3, or PR status. Including initial applications, Site of Activity reimbursement authorization, program transfers, and bringing family members.